· Assist with administration of holiday documentation to clients.
· Ensure guest administration is up to date using spreadsheets and system
· Answer phone enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
· Respond to customer/agent enquiries via telephone, email and live chat
· Prepare reports, correspondence, and documents
· Assist with staff recruitment documentation
· Collecting and taking Post
· Assist with CAA and ABTA registration bonds and returns
· Disposal and shredding of archive documentation
· Update websites availability, where directed
· Be willing to attend any industry courses seen relevant by the company.
· Assist all staff in any day to day job undertaken by us all.
· A telephone sales background
· Competent in Word, Excel & creating spreadsheets
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player who can work autonomously and be proactive
· Good problem-solving skills
· Able to communicate well with individuals and groups
· Conscientious and flexible attitude to work
· Proficiency in the use of office equipment
· Knowledge of Sage would be a bonus, but this is not essential.
If you wish to apply: Please send your CV and a recent photo for the attention of
Dionne Heasman - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Basepoint Business Centre, Little High Street, Shoreham By Sea BN43 5EG